The main focus of my final work is exploring how new technologies, like AI and Machine Learning, can improve the interactivity and visitor experience in museums.
Therefore it’s no surprise my main research question is: How can new technologies, like AI and Machine Learning, improve the interactivity and visitor experience in museums?
In order to thoroughly research this, I will also be answering the following sub-questions:
- How are AI and Machine Learning currently being implemented in museums?
- How can a historical figure be accurately represented by a voicebot?
- Which type of interactive installation is best suited for a voicebot in a museum?
- Which hard- and software is required to develop this?
- How do visitors experience communicating with a voicebot in a museum?
Through literature but mainly practical research, I’m on a quest to find the answers. I will keep you posted on the progress via this blog.
Image Magnifying Glass by Svjo – Own work, CC BY-SA 4.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=41092717